Save up to 70% in Dublin Close_modal_icon

Get huge discounts while discovering local activities in the area

Start discovering deals...

As featured by: Featued_titles
  • Restaurants Restaurants, Cafes & Bars
  • Lifestyle Lifestyle & Entertainment
  • Adventure Adventure & Experiences
  • Family Family & Kids

The Players Lounge

1.0 from 1 review
Added by Rory S.
53.3628997803, -6.2403101921

47 Fairview Strand,
Fairview,
Dublin 3, Ireland

Get directions

+353 1 884 0126

http://thePlayersLoung...

Have you been to The Players Lounge?

Make RateMyArea a better place by adding a description

Share Pin_it_button The Players Lounge

Events

Know of any events happening at The Players Lounge? Add an event

Your place?

In addition to adding a description of your business, you’ll also be able to…

  • Post special offers, reward your customers

  • Increase your exposure, get featured on Competitors’ Pages

  • Respond to reviews, customer relationship management made easy!

  • Enhance your profile, add Opening Hours, Parking Info and a Longer Description

…and much more!

1 Review

The Players Lounge was first reviewed by Alan L. on 18 March 2011

Raters say we are... 

Blank Listing_photo_nozzle
Alan L. Member since: November 2010 5 Reviews

Lives 0.54 km from The Players Lounge

1.0

The Player's Lounge has come to prominence of late as a result of the huge banner hanging across the shop front which leaves Queen Elizabeth II and her family in no doubt that they are barred from this pub, if not the country.

I suspect that this is sufficient information for 95% of readers to decide that they either MUST or WILL NEVER attend this establishment. For the other 5% I offer this ...

With a friend I called in (ironically!) on St. Patrick's Day.

It is quite a large bar, has loud stock music, and has no character. From first impressions the same adjectives can be readily applied to the clientele.

It has at least 15 large television screens, every one of which was showing British domestic sport. The staff were wearing anti-British t-shirts.

It was moderately busy but not so busy that we couldn't easily find a good 2 metres of space at the bar where we waited to order, 20 clearly visible in hand. Nonetheless nobody bothered to serve us.

We left after a few minutes of being ignored. Can't imagine I'll be going back, not unless I hear that the queen has added it to her itinerary and that security staff has been beefed up.

Reviewed on: 18 Mar 2011

Prefooter_bg

Discover local offers with RateMyArea Deals

Each day, RateMyArea offers something fun to do at unbeatable prices - discounts of up to 70% off at local restaurants, spas, gyms, shops, bars, events & theatres to name but a few!

Discover places that your friends love